Adaptive Program—The Aqua Stars
Swim lessons for kids and adults with special needs
Our adaptive program has been specially designed to benefit children and adults with a range of special needs including autism, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, down syndrome, sensory disorders, and visual impairment.
Our goal is to help each swimmer push past their physical, cognitive, or neurological challenges to be successful in learning to swim, learning water safety, developing confidence, increasing fitness, and having fun!
- Ages 4 months to adult
- Offered in 20 or 30 minutes
- Swimmer comes once a week
- Lesson ratio 1:1
- 20 minutes: $120 per month
- 30 minutes: $200 per month
Adaptive lessons are available:
- Monday: 2:30–8:00 pm
- Tuesday–Thursday: 9:00 am–8:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am–6:30 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- Mention the adaptive program to be matched with one of our specially trained instructors.
Sign Up Anytime
Our perpetual program allows you to start and end swim lessons at your convenience. Just give us 30 days’ notice when you are ready to end lessons.
Other Swim Lessons
Ages 4 months and up
Our two-week sessions allow swimmers to learn skills in an accelerated period. Swimmers come Tuesday through Friday for two weeks. Private and semi-private lessons are available.