Adaptive Program—The Aqua Stars
Swim lessons for kids and adults with special needs
Our adaptive program has been specially designed to benefit children and adults with a range of special needs including autism, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, down syndrome, sensory disorders, ADHD, and visual impairment.
Our goal is to help each swimmer push past their physical, cognitive, or neurological challenges to be successful in learning to swim, learning water safety, developing confidence, increasing fitness, and having fun!
- All ages
- Offered in 20 or 30 minutes
- Swimmer comes once a week
- Lesson ratio 1:1
- 20 minutes: $128 per month
- 30 minutes: $216 per month
- All pricing is based on a 4 week month and will be prorated for the actual amount of lessons in each month
Adaptive lessons available:
- Monday: 2:30–8:00 pm
- Tuesday–Friday: 9:00 am–8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- Mention the adaptive program to be matched with one of our specially trained instructors.