Adaptive Program—The Aqua Stars
Swim lessons for kids and adults with special needs
Our adaptive program has been specially designed to benefit children and adults with a range of special needs including autism, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, down syndrome, sensory disorders, ADHD, and visual impairment.
Our goal is to help each swimmer push past their physical, cognitive, or neurological challenges to be successful in learning to swim, learning water safety, developing confidence, increasing fitness, and having fun!
- All ages
- Offered in 20 or 30 minutes
- Swimmer comes once a week
- Lesson ratio 1:1
- 20 minutes: $140 per month
- 30 minutes: $240 per month
- All pricing is based on a 4 week month and will be prorated for the actual amount of lessons in each month
Adaptive lessons available:
- Monday: 2:30–8:00 pm
- Tuesday–Friday: 9:00 am–8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- Mention the adaptive program to be matched with one of our specially trained instructors.
Sign Up Anytime
Our perpetual program allows you to start and end swim lessons at your convenience. Just fill out this form when you are ready to end lessons.
Other Swim Lessons
Ages 4 months–2.5 years
Parent Tot lessons provide a fun and foundational time for parents and infants in the pool.
Ages 4 months to adult
Private lessons are great for new swimmers, fearful swimmers, or those who want individual, focused attention.
Ages 4–16 years
Semi-private lessons teach cooperation and teamwork. Swimmers work together in semi-private lessons.
Ages 16 years and up
From fearful, non-swimmers, to those wanting to learn the competitive strokes.
2 Week Session Classes
Ages 4 months - adults
Our two week session classes gives your swimmer accelerated learning with 8 lessons in two weeks. These are offered in the Spring and Summer.