Adult lessons are offered for swimmers of all levels—from fearful non-swimmers, to those wanting to learn the four competitive strokes. Our trained instructors work with each swimmer to reach their individual goals in a warm, caring environment.
We believe it’s never too late to learn how to swim. Our instructors are trained in overcoming fear for adult swimmers.
Our training includes a comfort assessment, goal sheets, comfort drills, and physical support. Click here to print the comfort assessment before your first lesson.
- Ages 16 years and up
- Offered in 20 or 30 minutes
- Swimmer comes once a week
- Lesson ratio 1:1
- 20 minutes: $128 per month
- 30 minutes: $216 per month
- Monday: 2:30–8:00 pm
- Tuesday–Friday: 9:00 am–8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am–2:00 pm