Swim Diaper Policy
All children under the age of 4 must wear the correct swim diapers in order to enter the pool.
All ages who are not potty trained
Must wear 2 layers: a reusable swim diaper from iPlay or similar brand and an outer cover from Splash About.
All children under 4 years old, who are potty trained
Must wear 1 outer swim cover from Splash About until they are 4 years old.
Why Do We Require This?
- Fecal matter can cause bacterial contamination and health risks to our swimmers & staff.
- When there is a fecal, we close our facility for several hours to get back to health code standards. Lessons are cancelled, which disappoints our swimmers and is expensive.
- Warm water and exercise can stimulate digestion. Even potty trained swimmers can have an accident during swim lessons.
The New Swim Cover
- Designed to move with your baby/toddler as they kick and splash, with no gaping, the new swim cover fits snuggly on the waist and thighs, with special fabric forming a secure seal that holds in solids.
- Adds extra protection in the case that your swimmer goes to the bathroom during lessons, it will stay contained within the cover.
- Sizing runs a little big. Visit our office to see sizes.
Tips for Making the Transition
- We call it a swim cover and not a diaper, because even big kids wear it!
- Show your child the new cover and explain that they have to wear it at swim lessons.
- Give yourself enough time to put the new cover on before lessons.
- If your child is potty trained, take them to the restroom before lessons.
You can purchase swim diapers in our office. Diapers sell for $16 each.
Other Swim Lessons
Ages 4 months–2.5 years
Parent Tot lessons provide a fun and foundational time for parents and infants in the pool.
Ages 4 months to adult
Private lessons are great for new swimmers, fearful swimmers, or those who want individual, focused attention.
Ages 4–16 years
Semi-private lessons teach cooperation and teamwork. Swimmers work together in semi-private lessons.
Ages 16 years and up
From fearful, non-swimmers, to those wanting to learn the competitive strokes.
2 Week Session Classes
Ages 4 months - adults
Our two week session classes gives your swimmer accelerated learning with 8 lessons in two weeks. These are offered in the Spring and Summer.