Sea Otter Swim Lessons is excited to offer a program for referring new families to us. When you tell your friends how much you love Sea Otter, and they sign up and mention your name, you receive a $10 credit on your in-house account. This credit can be applied toward future swim lessons and does not expire.
Details of the referral program
- Referral credit will only be given for new families who have never swam with us.
- The new family must give us the name of the person who referred them at the time of registration.
- You will receive a $10 credit on your in-house account for each family who signs up.
- The credit has no cash value. If you refer a family, but are no longer taking lessons, we cannot pay out the credit.
- The credit does not expire. If you are taking a break from lessons, the credit will go toward a future payment once you are in lessons again.
- Groupon and other promotional offers are excluded. We cannot issue a credit if you refer a new family, but they are also using a Groupon or other promotion when they register.
- You will receive one credit per family referred. There is no limit to the number of credits you can receive.
- Program is valid beginning Nov 1, 2015. We cannot give credits for past referrals.