At Sea Otter, we are very proud of our adaptive swim program, The Aqua Stars! This program was specially designed for individuals with special needs and we have heard multiple stories of how swim lessons have helped individuals physically, emotionally, neurologically, and socially. And now we want to hear from you!
If you are a current or past swimmer in our adaptive program, enter our Sea Otter Aqua Stars Contest and you could win a free mini photoshoot from Melissa Babasin Photography!
There are three ways to enter:
- Post a written account on how our adaptive swim lessons have helped your swimmer. Post it to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #seaotteraquastars and include a photo of your swimmer.
- Post a video of 30 seconds to 2 minutes of how our adaptive swim lessons have helped your swimmer. Post this to our Facebook or Instagram page using the hashtag #seaotteraquastars
- You can also send in the written account and photo or video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Rules of the Contest
- Only one submission per swimmer. One winner will be selected at random and notified.
- All entries and photos will become property of Sea Otter Swim Lessons. No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning will depend on number of submissions received.
- You must be currently enrolled in swim lessons or have taken lessons with us previously.
- You must submit your story between January 1 and February 15. Any entries received after February 15 will not be eligible for the drawing.
The Prize–A Mini Photo Session with Melissa Babasin Photography
One winner will receive a free mini photo session with Melissa Babasin Photography. This will include a 30-minute session in Roseville that must be booked two to three months in advance. Session expires expires November 2016. Winner will receive an online gallery and 40 of your favorite high resolution images sent digitally.
For questions about the contest, rules, or prizes, email email@example.com