Get CPR and First Aid Certified
Sea Otter is excited to offer CPR and First Aid!
We want to equip our families with the training and education needed to react in an emergency situation. In the event of a water-related emergency, administering CPR can greatly improve the outcome of the victim’s health. Sea Otter offers CPR and First Aid certification, taught by Emergency Medical Services trained instructors.
What you get from the Sea Otter CPR and First Aid Course
- Education on layers of water safety
- Drowning prevention education
- Scenarios and practice
- Adult/child/infant CPR certification
- First aid certification
- Sunday, Feb. 18
- 10:00 am–1:30 pm (CPR) 2:00–4:00 pm (First Aid)
- We offer the CPR certification and first aid certification separately. You have the flexibility to take one or both classes.
- We provide all necessary course materials.
- Key chain pocket mask ($10) and emergency reference material ($15) are available for purchase.
- Feel free to bring snacks and water. There will be a lunch break from 1:00 to 1:30.
- Classes are held at Sea Otter Swim Lessons (6151 Brace Road, Loomis)
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR Certification $50
- First Aid Certification $30
- Both Classes the same day $72